1/11 Banksia Street, Blueys Beach NSW 2428
Hear it ! See it ! Smell it ! Love it !
It doesn’t get much better than this!! With ocean views down to Seal Rocks and where the cows graze on the iconic Blueys headland is this superb beachside townhouse. With the smell of the salt air and the soothing sounds of the breaking surf, this is your lazy, very low maintenance beach break weekender – just an easy stroll to the beach and village centre.
• Ocean views down to Seal Rocks, Cellito and Blueys Headland
• Open plan living with sandstock brick feature wall and high raked ceilings
• Ocean facing balcony to enjoy morning breakfasts and sunset drinks.
• Enclosed private back garden for larger gatherings, BBQ’s – ideal for pets and those who like to potter in the garden.
• Two bedrooms and two bathrooms (could easily convert garage to 3rd bedroom with en suite)
• Recently refurbished to include new flooring, new carpet and guttering
• Interior has been freshly painted throughout
• Single auto lock up garage with internal access
• Super close to the beach and northern headland surf check look out
• Short stroll into Blueys village, cafes and shops
• Strata titled townhouse but no strata fees
• You won’t need the car keys from here!
‘List and Sell with the areas leading Agency!’
*NB. We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. Please note that there are several location and lifestyle images used within this advertisement.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
209 Boomerang Drive, Bluey’s Beach NSW 2428
Phone: 02 6554 0500
Fax: 02 6554 0199
Macwood Road, Smiths Lake NSW 2428
Phone: 02 6554 4800
Fax: 02 6554 4808