3 Ampat Place, Blueys Beach NSW 2428
FABULOUS BLANK BEACHSIDE CANVAS
A modest house in a magical position, this 629.9m2 (approx) property presents an exceptional opportunity to secure an affordable landholding no more than 60m from the pristine sands of Blueys Beach. Peacefully nestled in a cul-de-sac at the southern end of the golden arc, the residence is solid, roomy and wonderful as a weekender or rental, with plenty of scope to transform it into a superb home befitting its coveted address.
* Perfectly maintained single level brick and tile home in an incredibly tightly held beachside location
* Just a short stroll over the road to the sand and surf
* Opportunity to add a second storey capturing breathtaking ocean views
* Four bedrooms, the main with an ensuite
* Spacious modern open-plan kitchen and dining space
* Generous lounge room
* Spacious rear living area opening to an expansive covered entertaining deck
* Well presented main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Sun-soaked grassed backyard
* Double lock-up garage plus additional driveway parking
* Ceiling fans
* Wonderful lifestyle address, 3 hour 30 minute drive from Sydney
* Enjoy life at a leisurely pace, take a brief drive to local village shops and cafes
* Indulge in coastal activities from surfing local breaks and whale watching to angling in renowned fishing spots
* Navigate the meandering waterways of Smiths, Myalls and Wallis lakes or explore unspoiled national parkland and rainforest walks
‘List and sell with the area’s leading agency!’
*NB. We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
* Please note that there are several area location and lifestyle images used in this advertisement.
209 Boomerang Drive, Bluey’s Beach NSW 2428
Phone: 02 6554 0500
Fax: 02 6554 0199
Macwood Road, Smiths Lake NSW 2428
Phone: 02 6554 4800
Fax: 02 6554 4808