“Goal setting is the strongest human force for motivation”
Why Pacific Palms Property Group
The success of your career in real estate will largely be determined by the office and team with whom you work. Pacific Palms Property Group has an enviable reputation for developing some of this areas best systems and high achievers in the industry. We are truly a company of leaders.
- Work alongside some of the Mid North Coasts best ever agents .
- Experience the speed, energy and enthusiasm of a team hailed as one of the best on the coast.
- Extensive pre-employment training provided, to ensure you are flying as soon as you start.
- Our sales team loves learning – negotiation skills, sales skills, and life skills – whatever we can learn to become better at our life and work.
- If you desire to be the best you can be in all areas of your life, then a career with Pacific Palms Property Group may be the most amazing journey you’ll have towards that goal.
Is there any training before I start?
It is often said that getting start at Pacific Palms Property Group is very, very difficult. We are proud of this fact. You can be certain that, if you are fortunate to commence your career with us you are virtually assured of success.
All new recruits at Pacific Palms Property Group must satisfy a rigorous training schedule culminating in a probationary period. This program ensures you have sufficient knowledge to start your career off on the right foot.
Is it a team environment at Pacific Palms Property Group?
Our number one asset is our entire team. We take an active interest in nurturing and encouraging their careers and their lives. We have a team spirit that is so obvious within Pacific Palms Property Group.
We encourage internal promotion, so where your career takes you to within our group is certainly up to you. We believe that although skills are very important, your attitude and ability to assimilate with our culture are vital.
Our recruitment process is, therefore, a thorough one to ensure that we’ve done everything possible to employ the right people for the right roles. This creates a “win win” situation for all concerned.
If you want to be part of a real team contact:
We’re looking for high octane winners to join our great team. You’ll get the best training in the business and the support of a super team.
Our ideal candidates will be able to manage their own business within a business, hit high standards and grow fast.
Apply online with a brief history of some of your best achievements to date and we’ll be in touch soon. All replies to our director Dominique Vasers will be held in the strictest confidence.