Situated in a quiet cu de sac at the end of Redgum Road, is this lush beachside acreage that has been in the same family for many, many years.
This site represents an extremely rare opportunity to secure a private acreage land holding at Boomerang Beach. Imagine your own seaside oasis by the beach? Where you can build your own coastal escape with no immediate neighbours?
On offer is approximately 9,900 square metres of pristine bushland acres.
This unique offering also has council approval for a mixed development of houses and townhouses.
• Approval for a mix of 11 architect designed dwellings
• 3 free – standing houses & 8 duplexes
• With community park, incorporating pool & bbq area
• All houses and duplexes will feature passive solar design
• Resident block sizes range between 611 to 1240 square metres
• Set in a beautiful bushland setting of native gums and palms
• Level walk to the beach, sporting fields & Pacific Palms Primary School
• A tranquil quiet cul – de – sac location
• Further details of development approval available upon request
The choice is yours – Personal beachside acreage? or Development?
‘List and Sell with the areas leading Agency!’
*NB. We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. Please note that there are several location and lifestyle images used within this advertisement.
- Land is 2.17 hectare
- Area Views