Situated at the end of Red Gum Road is this remarkable, unrepeatable development site. Through considerate consultation with mid coast council and with extensive involvement from an experienced local architect, a thoughtful & respectful development site has now been approved.
• Total residential site size approx 9,900 square metres
• Approval for a mix of 11 architect designed dwellings
• 3 free – standing houses & 8 duplexes
• With community park, incorporating pool & bbq area
• All houses and duplexes will feature passive solar design
• Resident block sizes range between 611 to 1240 square metres
• Set in a beautiful bushland setting of native gums and palms
• Level walk to the beach, sporting fields & Pacific Palms Primary School
• A tranquil quiet cul – de – sac location
• Further details of development approval available upon request
‘List and Sell with the areas leading Agency!’
*NB. We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. Please note that there are several location and lifestyle images used within this advertisement.
- Land is 2.17 hectare