Set on a generous 970 sq. metre corner block with two street accesses through automated gates, this property is a real gem. Views out to the mountains, lots of secure garaging for cars boats, caravans or the whole lot – self contained studio (needs completion) just to name a few. There is a lot on offer from this well presented property, which has maintained to last by the owner, a craftsman of his trade.
• Neat and tidy three bedroom cottage with glorious views over the adjacent acreages
• Lounge room with wood fire combustion heater and air conditioning
• Fabulous large 6m x 9m “pool room” out the back
• Fully enclosed pet proof colour bond fence (for the greyhounds?)
• Automatic colour bond gates from both front and side entrances.
• Triple garage with 3m wide roller doors – two are automatic plus separate parking area for caravan or boat
• Loads of storage for all the things you might buy in the trading post
• Attached to the garage is an approved self contained studio with electrical and plumbing roughed in (currently uncompleted)
• Possible dual occupancy potential (subject to council approval)
Ahh…the serenity,a great property you’d be proud to call your Castle.
‘List and Sell with the areas leading Agency!’
*NB. We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. Please note that there are several location and lifestyle images used within this advertisement.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 970 m²
- 4 Garage