Arguably Smiths Lake’s finest house, “Dux Nutz” is the epitome of luxury lakeside living, an architect designed masterpiece with an impressive list of prestige inclusions and features.
Nestled amongst the beautiful natural landscape “Dux Nutz” rests on the pristine shores of Smiths Lake boasting stunning lake views.
The home has been cleverly designed to encapsulate quality craftsmanship and key elements in line with nature and existing topography.
FEATURES IN DETAIL:-
– Prime lakefront position
– Architect designed to the highest of standards
– Tri level with four bedrooms and four bathrooms
– Two separate living areas
– Situated on an expansive 2,643m2 block.
– Fantastic outdoor entertaining areas overlooking the lake
– Amazing built-in heated spa – big enough for the whole family
– Great cubby/play room for the kids
– Dual Occ approved, second home site has a driveway, power, gas and a meter box.
DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION:-
– Passive Solar, low energy design
– Low embodied energy materials chosen where possible
– Beautiful rammed earth feature walls
– Low maintenance burnished slab on ground level
– Timber framed construction using plantation pine and FSC certified hardwoods
– Low toxic finishes employed – low VOC paints and finishes
– Logs off-site milled for use in joinery and details
– High grade finishes and detailing to allow for longer lasting building and lower long term maintenance
– Salvaged Jarrah – used for cladding on selected walls and joinery
– Water harvesting onsite and reuse
– On-site water retention
– Low water use fittings in wet areas
– Solar HWS
– Grid interactive PV Solar
– Low energy LED and Compact Fluro fittings/globes used exclusively
– Passive solar design enables better thermal capacity – cool in summer, warmer in winter
– Fully insulated and ceiling fans throughout
– Gas heating and cooking
‘List and Sell with the area’s leading Agency!’
*NB. We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.