* One of the most private properties in the district
* Native bushland setting on approximately 10 park like acres
* With inground pool and spa – this is your very own resort
* 3/4 bedroom home set amongst ornamental ponds
* Close to Seal Rocks, Myall Lakes and National Parks
* Large shed/workshop/studio with power
* Abundant flora & fauna
* Awaken to the sounds of bird song
* Your peaceful escape awaits!
1418 Wattley Hill Road is located in the suburb of Topi Topi on the border of Bungwahl.
Set in the middle of level native forest, and surrounded by ornamental ponds and fruit trees, this modern home offers absolute privacy close to Seal Rocks & the Myall Lakes National Park.
Designed for casual living, the large open plan living area separates the owners suite from the other bedrooms/study, most with access to the wide verandahs.
The meandering garden is a haven to over 100 identified birds, native frogs & micro bats. A 12Mx6M two door garage offers ample storage & workshop area.
Fruit tress abound with plum, peaches, grapefruit, lemon, tamarillo and New Zealand feijoas for your enjoyment.
A 5kW solar system will provide you with plenty of free power.
Take a look at this stunning home – this place is perfect for luxurious permanent living or a wonderful weekend retreat.
‘List and Sell with the areas leading Agency!’
*NB. We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Please note that there are several location and lifestyle images used within this advertisement.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 10 acre
- 2 Garage