This superb townhouse represents a great opportunity for the perfect holiday escape or to live permanently. Surrounded by the tranquil sounds of birdlife from the nearby rain forest and with the convenience of the Blueys shopping village & cafes only a short stroll away.
• Open plan living with hardwood floors in the kitchen, dining and living area
• Three bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, master bedroom with en suite
• Two and a half bathrooms
• Living area flows out to a covered entertaining deck, for alfresco dining with BBQ
• Double undercover carpark
• Louvre windows and sliding stacker doors providing cross flow ventilation
• Established easy care gardens
• The onsite swimming pool, spa, tennis court and café will be a big hit with the family, whilst the adults will appreciate not having to spend their leisure time maintaining the numerous facilities.
• There are many family friendly holiday activities to enjoy nearby including bushwalking in the nearby Booti Booti and Myall Lakes National Parks and kayaking, canoeing or rowing on the serene Wallis and Smiths Lakes. Depending upon your surfing prowess, or lack thereof, choose between Blueys, Boomerang and Elizabeth (both patrolled in season) Beaches.
• Situated within only a short level walk to the village shops and the white sands and pristine surf of Blueys Beach.
• Only a leisurely three hour drive from Sydney’s Northside
• This great opportunity to secure this stylish and family friendly property with all the peace and tranquillity that Blueys Retreat has to offer.
• Property sold fully furnished.
‘List and Sell with the areas leading Agency!’
*NB. We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. Please note that there are several location and lifestyle images used within this advertisement.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 246 m²
- 2 Carport