Situated on a large 880 square metre block is this gorgeous five bedroom, split level home, which has spectacular close, uninterrupted 180 degree views over the beautiful still waters and Islands of Smiths Lake.
* Big sky views give you terrific light shows at sunset and sunrise and wonderful rainbows are regular occurrence, as are the soaring sea eagles overhead, you really are on natures doorstep.
* Huge open plan living, dining and kitchen area with wood fire, gas heating and mountain ash timber floors which all enjoy those spectacular big sky and water views.
* Five bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms with the king master bedroom in an elevated dress circle position overlooking the lake, complimented by a luxurious recently refurbished ensuite bathroom.
* Spacious eat in kitchen where washing up could take hours as your attention is constantly drawn to the beauty of the day to day happenings on the lake.
* Very private north facing rear entertaining deck and garden with pool, surrounded by beautiful established gardens of frangipanis and fruit trees of mango’s, banana’s, lemon and guava, to name a few.
* Double garage and workshop area plus carport, ideal for boat/caravan storage plus two street access and ample off-street parking for 5 cars
* Stroll over the road for a fish or a kayak or simply put your toes in at the water’s edge.
* 500 metres to Bramble reserve and boat ramp access
* Craftmanship, love and attention to detail is truly evident in this immaculately presented home and garden.
Your piece of paradise could be at the rainbow’s end?
*NB. We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.