A quaint river cottage on Wallis Creek
Exuding all the charm of a hidden cabin in the woods, “Chateau de Charlotte” is a quaint cottage on the banks of Wallis Creek, providing clear water access onto the pristine waters of Wallis Lake, one of the jewels in the Pacific Palms Crown.
Featuring 2.5 bedrooms, the cottage’s open plan living and dining area opens out to a rear deck overlooking the waterway. With a serene relaxed feel, the indoor/outdoor entertaining area provides the perfect place to sit back and soak in the ambience of this beautiful creek front.
Down at the water’s edge the wharf and jetty are not only a wonderful place to soak in the ambience on a balmy summer’s evening, but also provide boat mooring for your adventures on Wallis Lake.
Located in the heart of Pacific Palms, “Chateau de Charlotte” is located near the Pacific Palms shops, and is mere moments from the area’s famed beaches and waterways.
Surrounded by nature, special features of “Chateau de Charlotte” include:
* Quaint freestanding cottage fronting Wallis Creek
* Clear water access to Wallis Lake
* 2 Bedrooms + small office off main bedroom
* Kitchen/Meals area
* Living area
* Rear patio/entertaining area
* Jetty onto Wallis Creek
* Fully fenced yard
* Lock up garage and carport
* Large front yard provides ample parking area for boats, cars and other recreational toys
* Flat level block
‘List and Sell with the areas leading Agency!’
* We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
* Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
* Several watermarked area location and lifestyle images may have been used in this advertisement.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 873 m²