Proudly perched on a massive 1366m2 allotment, and with spectacular views of Smiths Lake, Sandbar and the vast Pacific beyond, this enormous, double brick home has been crafted on a grand scale. Ideal for the large family, or even as a holiday let to accommodate two families, the massive kitchen, multiple decks and outdoor spaces, and expansive gardens offer ample space for everyone to enjoy.
– Master bedroom with en suite, walk-in robe and private access to rear deck overlooking the ocean
– Antique Tallow Wood Floors
– Elevated ceilings to further enhance the feeling of space
– Easterly aspect allowing for uninterrupted flow of cooling sea breezes
– Slow combustion fireplace plus gas heating
– Established fruit trees including mango, avocado, paw paw and citrus, and chicken enclosure
– Solar panels and underground power
– Huge garage with enough space for a variety of vehicles and/or workshop
– DA approval for roof-top viewing deck
This unique property is located in the heart of the Great Lakes district and is only minutes to lake access, pristine surf beaches, National Parks, cafes, clubs, shops and schools. With the convenience of Forster only 20 minutes away, and with the potential to add further value, finds like this are few and far between.
Only 90 minutes to Newcastle and 3 hours from Sydney’s North side.
‘List and Sell with the area’s leading Agency!’
*NB. We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. Please note that several area location and lifestyle shots have been included in this advertisement.
- 6 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,366 m²
- 4 Garage
- Water Views