Situated directly opposite and with views over the tranquil calm waters of Wallis Lake, is this beautifully renovated North facing lakeside home on a large 892 sq mtr block.
With spacious open plan living areas and a lovely outlook from every room – living here is like being on holiday every day.
• Beautiful spacious open plan living areas with high raked ceilings throughout.
• Large newly carpeted light filled lounge room.
• Cosy dining and sitting room area with wood fire combustion heater.
• Stunning quality kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, under bench lighting and Caesar stone benchtops.
• Spacious living area flows out to a large North facing entertaining deck.
• Three good sized bedrooms all with built in robes – master bedroom with luxurious en suite.
• Superb main bathroom with full bath plus separate toilet.
• Lovingly maintained terraced gardens complete with watering systems from a large rainwater tank. Completing the gardens is an elevated chill out zone with outside lounges, fire pit and fabulous views over Wallis Lake.
• Solar hot water and a paved rear courtyard.
• Double lock up garage with workshop and ample storage.
• Marvellous position opposite the boat ramp and Lake access.
• Easy stroll to the Recreation Club, Community Centre, Library and Tennis courts.
• 15 minutes North to Forster – under 3 hours from Sydney’s North shore
If you are looking for an outstanding low maintenance home in a highly sought-after lakeside location then this could be the one!!
‘List and Sell with the areas leading Agency!’
*NB. We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. Please note that there are several location and lifestyle images used within this advertisement
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 892 m²
- 2 Garage