This well-presented home offers three bedrooms – main with ensuite and walk-in robe, quality fixtures and fittings and double garage with internal access. A large covered deck enjoys lake glimpses and is the perfect spot for casual entertaining.
An entertainers dream kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, excellent storage plus gas cooktop.
Truly the ultimate in low-maintanance gardens with concrete and paved areas plus a workshop located underneath the house. No more lawns to mow!
Enjoy a peacful retreat from daily life in your own private oasis only minutes from the crystal clear waters of Smiths Lake.
For those that like to fish or just spend time on the water, there is a hard standing area which is perfect for the boat – or caravan.
The many features make for a great permanent residence or take advantage of the potentially lucrative holiday rental market.
Village shops and cafe are just a short drive away.
– Situated in a great village location
– Easy living on a single level
– Chef’s kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout
– European style internal laundry
– Quality cedar shutters
– Three bedrooms all with built-ins, main with walk-in robe
– Easy maintenance gardens
– Large covered deck with Lake glimpses
– Double garage with internal access plus loft storage
This is the life – come and live it!
‘List and Sell with the area’s leading Agency!’
*NB. We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
* Please note that several area location and lifestyle shots have been included in this advertisement