Looking for a carefree holiday home?
Then stop and take the time to inspect Saltys at 43 Newman Avenue, Blueys Beach. Set among highly prized properties is this simple garage which has been lovingly converted into a habitable dwelling going all the way back to the 1960s.
The property is a popular choice for those wanting to relax next to one of the most beautiful locations on the Mid-north coast. With many a return client, guests and their fur babies just can’t keep away! Just a level 125 metre walk to Blueys Beach. For those cooler nights there is a fire pit to keep you warm and toasty.
Current owners have enjoyed their holidays here and have decided to let the property go to a new owner. Could this be you?
Strong holiday rental income (approx $17k gross) is just one of the reasons that this property is worth a look!
• Tiled throughout
• Open plan lounge and dining
• One spacious bedroom
• Modern bathroom
• Galley style kitchen
• Outside shower and lock up storage shed.
• Water tank for garden irrigation
• Mains and sewer connection
• Insulated walls and ceilings
• Excellent holiday rental income with forward bookings
• A wonderful weekender now….. yet perfect for future development
Easy stroll to local cafes, restaurants and local village shops
‘List and Sell with the area’s leading Agency!’
*NB. We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
* Please note that several area location and lifestyle shots have been included in this advertisement.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 544 m²
- Floor Area is 70 m²
- Close to Shops