Enjoy the lush rainforest backdrop from this wonderfully located holiday home nestled into the natural landscape of native gums and cabbage tree palms.
This split level home is a welcome sanctuary offering 2 bedrooms, open plan living and a terrific rear deck allowing you to sit and reflect.
Perfect for alfresco entertaining with covered outdoor dining area – this is the perfect spot for all seasons.
Better yet, this property is being sold FULLY FURNISHED with some sentimental exceptions. Approximate holiday rental income of $20,000 per annum gross.Your holiday home awaits!
• Quality built spilt-level home with rainforest outlook
• Located less than 350 metres to the crystal clear waters of Smiths Lake
• Living area flows out to a large entertaining deck and covered alfresco area
• Two good sized bedrooms, 2 way bathroom plus internal laundry
• Well appointed family size kitchen with stainless steel features
• Famous Frothy Coffee Cafe and local village shops nearby
• Would suit those seeking to downsize or a great weekender
• Swimming, boating and fishing all within reach
• Current owners benefit from lucrative holiday market – you can too!
• Call today – you won’t be disappointed
‘List and Sell with the areas leading Agency!’
*NB. We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 607 m²