Located only minutes drive from Blueys Beach and Wallis Lake is this delightfully stylish single level brick home set on a ultimately private 4.35 acres. With attractive, rolling park like grounds, established fruit trees and a charming separate art studio/guest accommodation, this immaculate modern residence exudes all the features of a quality property in a highly desirable beachside location.
* Spacious open plan living, with built in woodfire heater, flows out to a paved
covered north facing entertaining area – all with a stunning outlook over the
* High quality gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances and caesar stone
* Three bedrooms – three bathrooms (all with robes, two with ensuites)
* Separate art studio, 4th bedroom or home office with toilet facilities –
detached from the main home, nestled in the leafy surrounds of the lush
* Insulated, lock up work shed with power, light and water.
* Auto double garage with internal access plus ample storage areas
throughout the home.
* Several rainwater tanks and mains water on site.
* Additional features include NBN, ducted air and solar hot water
* A gardeners paradise with approximately 15 different varieties of fruit trees – including, bananas, mango, figs and oranges as well as established vegetable patch and chook shed.
A superbly private and tranquil property with an abundant variety of native birdlife.
‘List and Sell with the areas leading Agency!’
*NB. We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. Please note that there are several location and lifestyle images used within this advertisement