You’ll enjoy living a lavish holiday lifestyle every day in this stunning architect designed home. The expansive four bedroom, three bathroom home features all the finely appointed comforts you would expect!
Upon entry through the wide timber and glass door, you will instantly feel a warm welcome that emanates from the gorgeous rammed earth feature wall, and polished hardwood timber floors.
The open plan living flows out on to a paved BBQ and entertainment area, overlooking the inviting in-ground salt water pool and tropical gardens. The stylish kitchen equipped with high quality fixtures and fittings, butlers pantry plus extra storage, is every chef’s dream.
All bedrooms have walk-in robes and ceiling fans, the generous master bedroom has a walk through robe, open ensuite and a free standing bath, all overlooking the gorgeous pool and gardens.
This immaculately presented home is situated in a family friendly cul-de-sac, and only a 10 minute walk to one of our gorgeous beaches here in Pacific Palms.
Special Features at a Glance
– Architect designed
– Located in a family friendly cul-de-sac
– Adjoins parkland reserve
– Only a 10 minute walk to Boomerang Beach
– Designer kitchen with Butler’s pantry and ample cupboard space
– Second living area or fifth bedroom
– Built-in gas fire place set into a lovely sandstone feature wall
– Triple reinforced glass balustrade
– Build in sound system throughout
– Hardwood polished timber floors
– Beautiful rammed earth feature wall
– Vaulted high ceilings
– Solar power and hot water (18 Panels)
– 12 meter in-ground salt water pool with water feature
– Plantation blinds and sunblock blinds throughout
– Double garage with internal access
‘List and Sell with the area’s leading Agency!
*NB. We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
* Please note that several area location and lifestyle shots have been included in this advertisement