70 Second Ridge Road is a newly completed home offering three bedrooms – main with ensuite and walk-in robe, quality fixtures and fittings and double garage with internal access. The large covered deck enjoys a tree lined backdrop and is the perfect spot for casual entertaining.
A beautifully designed kitchen is the heart of this home, with Caesarstone benchtops & island, glass splashback, excellent storage, breakfast bar plus quality appliances.
Enjoy your rainforest outlook from the large undercover deck area – a great spot to entertain with friends.
The low-maintanance gardens and even room for a pool make this a very appealing home.
Beaches at Pacific Palms, Village shops, and cafes are just a short drive away.
The First Home Buyers Assistance scheme is a NSW Government initiative which provides exemptions or concessions on transfer duty for eligible NSW first home buyers.
A duty exemption on new and existing homes valued up to $650,000. https://www.revenue.nsw.gov.au/grants/fhog
– Situated in a great village location
– Quality fixtures & fittings throughout
– Custom made bathroom cabinets
– Easy living on a single level
– Gorgeous kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops
– European style internal laundry
– Three bedrooms all with built-ins, main with walk-in robe
– Easy maintenance gardens
– Large covered deck with rainforest outlook
– Double garage with internal access
As new as they come!
‘List and Sell with the area’s leading Agency!’
*NB. We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
* Please note that several area location and lifestyle shots have been included in this advertisement.