This stunning Hugh Buhrich architect designed lakefront hideaway is your retreat away from the world. Beautifully crafted as two individual pavilions and separated by professionally designed gardens, this low maintenance, inspiring residence, enjoys gentle breezes off the lake and blends perfectly into its wonderful waterfront location.
• Main pavilion comprises of two living areas one on each level, both with beautiful water views coupled with natural hardwood floors and decks both front and back.
• All complimented by expanses of floor to ceiling glass, designed to maximise the light and the beautiful views from nearly every room.
• Modern kitchen with european appliances, stone benchtops which continue to flow through to the covered outside bbq and entertaining area.
• Three water view bedrooms – master with en suite and robe
• Studio Pavilion comprises a spacious open plan design, encompassing lounge, dining, bedroom, en suite and kitchenette. Hardwood floors, high pitched ceilings and a private deck are added features in this self contained studio.
• Private entry from double lock up auto garage.
• Stroll to lakes edge to undertake all manner of water pursuits
• Short walk to local village shops and cafes
A very special residence that epitomises simple understated luxury.
‘List and Sell with the areas leading Agency!’
*NB. We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. Please note that there are several location and lifestyle images used within this advertisemen
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 556 m²
- 2 Garage
- Water Front