Rarely available large acreage holding just 7 minutes drive to shops, school and services at beautiful Blueys, Boomerang and Elizabeth beaches.
Offering 65 acres of a diverse range of clear pasture, wooded sections and lush, palm-studded rainforest, here is your once-in-a lifetime opportunity to escape the rat race and live in ‘Paradise’.
An easy 20 minute drive from Forster, this spectacular landholding features:
* Northerly aspected homesite with water views
* Approx. 3 aces selectively cleared
* Good dam for watering stock or crops
* Seasonal Duck creek runs through the property
* Horse stables and power to front of property
* Adjoins Wallingat State Forest
* Amazing array of flora and fauna
* Just minutes drive from surf and sand!
‘List and Sell with the areas leading Agency!’
* We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
* Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
* Several watermarked area location and lifestyle images may have been used in this advertisement.