Palmland is a lovely well maintained property in a truly beautiful part of the world. Currently running horses, PALMLAND consists of 40 hectares, (with approx. 15 of these are cleared and maintained for grazing) and is situated just over 2 km’s from The Lakes Way and only 15 mins to the idyllic beaches and National Parks of Seal Rocks.
This well fenced property is set up for farm life and has features that include:
• A comfortable three bedroom homestead with air conditioning and slow combustion wood fire heater
• Quaint stand alone country garden cottage – ideal studio/guest accommodation with pot belly stove and en suite bathroom.
• Huge three bay machinery shed with power, light and undercover storage for tractor, boat, caravan or horse float. Plus additional large lock up garage/shed.
• Multi purpose horse round yard
• Ample water supply from several on site tanks
• Large dam on site in picturesque setting
• Separate fully fenced interconnecting paddocks.
• Various horse trails meander through and from the property
• Many beautiful areas to sit, relax and contemplate
• Ideal country retreat only 2.5 hours from Sydney’s North Shore
• House, machinery shed and garage have back to base security
• Much loved family farm – First time offered in nearly 40 years
‘List and Sell with the areas leading Agency!’
*NB. We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. Please note that there are several location and lifestyle images used within this advertisement.
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 40.100 hectare
- 3 Garage