A sublimely private rural holding only minutes away from Seal Rocks and Bulahdelah. Immerse yourself in approximately 243 hectares (617 acres) of excellent fertile country. Divided by Squires Road, these two parcels of prime grazing land is now offered to the market in one line.
Multiple spring fed dams dot the properties and provide abundant water supply year round. The properties lends themselves to a myriad of lifestyle options and other farming pursuits.
On 356 Squires there is a large Colourbond shed which has been converted into a casual living space with 2 bedrooms and comfortable living areas plus open carport bays.
These properties were held by the Squires family for around 120 years and utilised the land for dairy cattle.
* Fully fenced and capable of carrying around 170 head of cattle on the two parcels
* Fertile volcanic soil throughout
* Secure water supply
* Excellent shed with parking and living space
* Approx. 40 to 50″ of rainfall per annum
* Adjoining properties (approx. 1200 acres of The Ballantine Estate) capable of carrying some 300 head of cattle also for sale via Expressions of Interest.
* A tightly held Estate offering a tremendous lifestyle opportunity.
Links to two youtube videos below;
Call James Murphy 0438 412 317 for a private inspection
Don’t miss out – inspect today!
‘List and Sell with the areas leading Agency!’
* We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
* Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
* Several watermarked area location and lifestyle images may have been used in this advertisement.