Boasting excellent lake and district views, and a wonderful sense of privacy, this tranquil landholding sits on its own peninsula surrounded by the pristine waters of Wallis Lake.
This gently undulating and partially fenced 10.04 Ha block enjoys expansive water frontage and several elevated positions that are perfectly suited to creating that idyllic private rural haven we all dream about.
With a backdrop of National Park and pristine lake views, this sublime rural haven features:
• 10.04 HA of private land with plenty of possible building sites
• A private peninsula setting
• Superb sunny aspects with lake and district views
• Ample space to develop your dream sanctuary
• Just 20 minutes’ drive to the areas beautiful surf beaches and local shops
• Ready access to fabulous fishing and boating
• The possibility of purchasing Lot 5812 in one line to create a spectacular 20.97 HA waterfront haven.
Located just 3 hours from Sydney’s North, and 2 Hours from Newcastle this wonderfully serene and relaxed landholding is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the myriad of lifestyle opportunity Pacific Palms has to offer.
Waterfront landholdings of this size rarely come to market, so please don’t hesitate to give our office a call to secure an inspection.
‘List and Sell with the area’s leading Agency!’
* We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
* Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
* Several watermarked area location and lifestyle images may have been used in this advertisement.
- Land is 10.04 hectare
- Water Views